SW100RS CAPE ARROW
Cape Arrow – hull n. 3 of SW100RS.
Cape Arrow is the third hull of the winning SW100RS mini-series and she is the result of the excellent collaboration between Farr Yacht Design for the naval architecture and Nauta Design for the general concept, interior design and exterior styling. This yacht is characterized by sporty lines of a low coachroof profile and an open transom. The style of the interior reflects the sporty character of this yacht, maintaining the classic SWS configuration. Compared to the DS, the saloon has been lowered, thus widening the living area. This creates a single open space with the adjacent study. The guest area starts amidships and extends all the way fore to the quietest section of the yacht. The accommodation comprises by twin cabins with single berths and a double VIP cabin, further forward. The master suite, is fore of the mast.
- Bright, spacious open space saloon that makes use of the full beam of the yacht.
- Built to the highest quality and technical specifications, including a High Modulus carbon mast and carbon EC6 + rigging, to offer incredible performance; she has participated in several super yacht racing events, achieving outstanding results.
- Very good reputation on the Caribbean and Mediterranean charter market (commercial vessel).
- The interior layout follows the classic SWS configuration with an ample owner’s cabin forward, three guest cabins amidships and the crew quarters and galley aft, to ensure privacy onboard.
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2011
- FLAG: Cayman Islands
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
L.O.A.: 30.26 m
L.W.L.: 26.20 m
Beam max.: 6.71 m
Draft: 3.95 m
Displacement: 61.5 tons (IRC)
Ballast: 22.9 tons
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 450 mq
- ENGINE: Cummins QSB 5.9 MCD 305 hp @2.600 rpm Common Rail
- CERTIFICATION: RINA Class Certificate C HULL • MAC, Ych. MCA
MCA Large Commercial Yacht Short range code “LY2” compliant
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Farr Yacht Design
GENERAL CONCEPT, EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
- ACCOMMODATION: 8 guests in 4 cabins, 4 crew in 2 cabins
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING: Genoa, Italy