Windfall is the second hull in the SW94 series, one of the projects that best represents Southern Wind Shipyard’s semi-custom performance cruiser line. Her sporty lines feature a low coachroof profile and an open transom. This blue water cruiser is the ideal choice for both family and luxury charter use. Her medium to light displacement grants exciting sailing even in light Med breezes.
- Exterior layout is designed to assure comfort to guests and crew without compromise on safety and seaworthiness. The yacht expresses a true sense of understated luxury in all situations from relaxing sunbathing, to sunset dinners and exciting sailing
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area and protecting guests from bad weather
- A sunbathing area adjacent to the guest cockpit creates an ample social area where those in the sun can converse with those sitting in the shade
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal maneuvering space with independent and direct access to the aft crew quarter without passing through the guest area
- The aft swimming platform gives easy access to the water and features a shower and handy storage for snorkeling gear.
INTERIOR STYLE AND DESIGN
- Windfall’s living spaces have an Italian flair behind their simplicity and elegance. Tasteful combinations of teak and natural linens accented by sleek details in carbon fibre and stainless steel all come together exquisitely
- Accommodation includes a full beam owner cabin and three en suite guest cabins (two twin and one single). An additional lifting bunk in the aft twin guest cabin can increase the maximum guests’ capacity up to eight.
- The owner’s cabin is located forward in the quietest area of the yacht ideal for privacy and comfort. This full beam cabin comprises a double bed, a couch for two, storage spaces and an en suite bathroom
- The crew area aft includes two cabins and a spacious galley; it is served by a dedicated companionway to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
A crew of sailing enthusiasts is trained to provide guests with amazing sailing experiences
An extra cozy en suite single cabin was added in 2016 to increase the yacht’ guests capacity
She enjoys a very good reputation on the Caribbean and Mediterranean charter markets
7+1 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 4 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2013
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 28,64 m
BEAM (MAX): 6,66 m
DRAFT: 4,5 m
DISPLACEMENT: 51,85 tons
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Single Cabin + (2) Twin Cabins
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Falcon 450
- (2) stands up paddle boards
(1) Wake boards and tow rope
(6) snorkeling and flippers
- NAVIGATION AREA
- West Mediterranean in Summer; Caribbean in Winter
- Low seasons: € 40.000 per week + VAT MYBA terms + expenses
- High seasons: € 45.000 per week + VAT MYBA terms + expenses