SW94 KIBOKO DOS
KIBOKO, hull n° 1 of the SW94 mini-series, was created for a passionate sailor who wanted joy and excitement at the helm. The yacht won an Honourable Mention in the 23rd edition of the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) Compasso D’Oro Awards in the “Design for Environments” category for her saloon.
Here Nauta Design created an open living area with spaces for dining, lounging, a TV corner and a studio all in one, unencumbered level. This layout met and even exceeded the owner’s brief for a real social area to enjoy with family and guests.
– Hull and deck: full carbon
– Racing winch package
– Ample aft lazarette for storage
– Southern Spars high modulus carbon mast with Park Avenue boom.
– State-of-the-art Carbon continuous rigging.
– Racing removable bowsprit.
– Wide and ample open space saloon with studio and TV lounge for a relaxing entertainment area for all guests on board.
– Top opening fridge housed in coffee table, for fresh drinks any time.
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2010
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 28,64 m
LWL: 25,96 m
BEAM (MAX): 6,66 m
DRAFT: 4,5 m
DISPLACEMENT: 51.59 tons
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 463 sqm
- MAIN ENGINE: Yanmar 4LHA STP 240 Hp @3,300rpm
- CERTIFICATION: RINA C + Hull + Mach Y
HULL: Advanced composite sandwich
Inner skin-Carbon /epoxy resin
Outer skin-Carbon /epoxy resin
DECK: Advanced composite sandwich
Inner skin: Carbon /epoxy resin
Outer skin: Carbon /epoxy resin
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Reichel-Pugh Yacht Design
- GENERAL CONCEPT: Nauta Design
- EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
6 Guests + 1 (3 cabins)
4 Crew (2 cabins)