SW100DS Illusion of the Isles
The SW100DS Illusion of the Isles is the second unit of a successful SW100 mini-series.
- Naval architecture has been commissioned to Farr Yacht Design, while the general concept, the interior design and exterior styling have been developed by Nauta Design.
- Hull, Deck and Structures are built in Carbon fibre and Kevlar and the result is a displacement of 64 tons.
- The deck plan allow easy sailing and comfort both to crew and guests. The aft cockpit is an ideal manoeuvring space, while a large sun-bathing area next to the central cockpit allows plenty of room for relaxing and socializing on deck.
- The yacht’s deck house protects the central cockpit from the weather and creates a spacious upper and sheltered all-around sight saloon which does not obstruct the visibility from the aft cockpit.
- Nauta has used their Italian styling to create an interior that is both elegant and functional: the layout features a clear separation between the crew quarter and the guests’ and owner’s area.
- The panoramic Deck Saloon features unobstructed views of the outside and is complemented by a U shaped couch to starboard and a large dining area accommodating 8/10 people to port.
- The Crew Quarters are located aft; they include the galley, the crew mess, an ensuite double berth skipper’s cabin, a double bunk crew cabin, two crew heads and one day-head.
- The area forward of the crew quarters, features two twin guest cabins and a VIP cabin forward of the saloon.
- The Owner’s Cabin forward features a king size bed, a double-seated couch and a spacious head.
- 30.20 m
- 26.26 m
- Beam (Max):
- 6.70 m
- 3.60 m
- Sail Area:
- 424 sqm
- Cummins QSB 5.9 MCD 305 hp
- RINA Class Certificate C HULL • MAC, Ych., short range
- Naval Architect:
- Farr Yacht Design
- General Concept:
- Nauta Design
- Deck & Interior:
- Nauta Design
- 8 Guests (4),
- 5 Crew (2)
Price & LocationPrice:3,950,000 (VAT paid)Available for Viewing:Italy
Enquire About This Vessel
For more information about this yacht or other Southern Wind Yachts for sale, please fill out the form below: