L’Ondine is the eighth example of the hugely successful SW100 series and has been maintained with exceptional care by her original owners since delivery in December 2008. Used only for private family cruising with occasional regatta appearances, L’Ondine is a tried and tested bluewater performance cruiser that has carried her owners on adventures throughout the Mediterranean, Caribbean and North Atlantic.
On deck, L’Ondine features two cockpits plus a large sun bathing area. Guests may relax or take meals in the protected center cockpit that can be completely enclosed by the bimini with side curtains.
The spacious interior features four guest cabins plus large communal areas in the main saloon with adjacent open plan studio. Accommodation for up to ten guests in six single berths and two doubles.
For the past ten years, L’Ondine has been managed by the same captain who has overseen the comprehensive maintenance program. Recent improvements include:
- Upgrade to lithium battery system allowing for incredible 1,460kg weight saving (2018)
- 2m X-tender, carbon rigid inflatable tender (2018)
- New air con chillers (2018)
- Mast and rigging service (2018)
- New port generator (2017)
- New North 3Di main and genoa (2017)
- New rudder bearing (2017)
- All new nav electronics including upgrade to B&G H5000 (2016)
L’Ondine is now offered for sale on the brokerage market for the first time. Ready for her new owner to step onboard and go sailing, she is offered for sale in turn-key condition.
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2008
- FLAG: Malta – Valletta
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 30,20 m
LWL: 26,26 m
BEAM (MAX): 6,70 m
DRAFT: 3,95 m
DISPLACEMENT: 62,500 kg
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 463 sqm
- MAIN ENGINE: Cummins QSB 5.9 MCD 305 hp
- CERTIFICATION: Built to Charter Class RINA
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Farr Yacht Design
- GENERAL CONCEPT, EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
8 (+2) Guests (4 cabins)
4 Crew (2 cabins)
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING: Italy and South of France