Built in 2010, SW110 Thalima is Southern Wind flagship. This yacht is the perfect blend of a high-performance and nimble yacht, fun to steer, aesthetically linear and a bluewater yacht to sail around the world in safety and comfort.
This elegant 110-footer represents the achievement of the fine-tuned and well-established team work between Southern Wind and Nauta Design, responsible for the general concept, exterior and interior design and Farr Yacht Design for the naval architecture, sail plan and appendages.
- Thalima’s hull has been constructed in advanced composite sandwich, utilising carbon fibre for the inner hull skin, deck, bulkheads and reinforcement plus mast, Park Avenue boom and standing rigging. This combination contributes to her medium-light displacement making her enjoyable in all conditions.
- Thanks to her Raised Saloon configuration, Thalima benefits of the aggressive and sporty lines of a low coachroof without compromising the generous interior spaces of a Deck Saloon version.
- The crew cockpit aft is separated from the guest cockpit with independent and direct access to the crew quarter. The guest cockpit amidships is a comfortable area for 8 to 10 people and is provided with two extendable and openable teak finished tables.
- The social heart of Thalima is the full beam saloon: ample, well-lit and perfectly equipped. A lounge area lays slightly below the saloon giving the impression of a big open space.
- The owner’s cabin forward features a study area, walk-in wardrobe and a head that includes a shower compartment with LED light therapy plus a bath tub.
The guest area features three generous cabins: two twins cabins aft and the VIP cabin amidships equipped with a king size walkaround bed.
- The crew area aft includes three cabins, nav station and a spacious galley designed and equipped to satisfy the most discerning professional chefs and offers significant storage for extended navigation away from harbours.
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2010
- FLAG: British-London
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 33.65 m
LWL: 29.78 m
BEAM (MAX): 7.29 m
DRAFT: 4.20 m
DISPLACEMENT: 87,000 kg
BALLAST: 30,000 kg
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 566 sqm
- MAIN ENGINE: Cummins QSL 9-405 MCD 405 hp @ 2100 rpm
- CERTIFICATION: RINA C HULL MACH, Ych – MCA LY2 Compliant [Short Range]
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Farr Yacht Design
- GENERAL CONCEPT, EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
- 8 Guests (4 cabins)
- 6 Crew (3 cabins)
- PRICE: € 5,900,000 (VAT Paid)
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING: Saint Tropez (France)