FARFALLA, the first SW102 built in the Raised Saloon version, was designed for both private and charter use. This comfortable, high performance luxury yacht is the ideal choice both for family and luxury charters. Her medium to light displacement means exciting sailing even in light Mediterranean breezes.
- Thanks to her Raised Saloon configuration, Farfalla balances Deck Saloon comfort and the appeal and smooth lines of a lower coachroof.
- The deck layout has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests: the guestcockpit and sunbathing area aft are united by a centerline corridor that has few gaps or differences in level and is safe to walk along under sail.
- A tender garage for a 4m dinghy, a mainsheet captive winch to allow easy movement from aft to guest cockpit, deck fridges in the coamings and an icebox in the coffee table, make Farfalla ideal for chartering.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning allow maximum flexibility for protecting and shading the guest cockpit and the sunbathing area.
- The separate crew cockpit aft is an ideal maneuvering space with independent, direct access to crew quarters without passing through the guest areas.
INTERIOR STYLE AND DESIGN
- The interior style expresses the sporty character of this yacht: elegant upholstery in the Vilebrequin swimwear brand’s corporate color contrasts with high quality teak furniture to create a warm atmosphere onboard.
- A generously proportioned full beam saloon is the center of on board living: a large, open space where eight to ten people can relax and converse in comfort on couches and as many again can sit at the dining table.
- 270° coachroof windows and hull windows mean that guests can enjoy views from the saloon both when sitting and standing.
- The accommodation features the owner’s cabin forward layout. Located in the quietest area of the yacht for privacy and comfort, the cabin features a central king sized bed and a couch for two
- A VIP cabin forward of the saloon features a queen-sized bed. Two more twin guest cabins are located aft of the saloon. All cabins are en suite.
- The crew area is aft and includes three cabins and a spacious galley. It has a dedicated
companionway to the maneuvering cockpit to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
- SW102RS#03_Shanghai&Economy Magazine_May2016_Farfalla winner WSA
- SW102RS#03_THE ONE_Farfalla_Feb2015
- SW102RS#03_The superyacht report n157 ottobre 2014_ Monaco yacht show 2014 preview_
The four en suite cabin layout allows two families to cruise comfortably
Enthusiastic and charming, Farfalla’s highly experienced crew of five offer a unique sailing experience that can be tailored to meet your needs
Her ability to be “all thing to all men”
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 5 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2014
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 31,78 m
BEAM (MAX): 6,90 m
DRAFT: 4,00 m
DISPLACEMENT: 64,50 tons
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Double VIP Cabin + (2) Twin Cabins
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Williams 385 tender 100hp
- Wake board
Beginner water skis
1 x giant 3 man towing tube
Sets snorkels and fins
Waterproof camera for guest use
Kites and respective boards
Training kite to learn kiteboarding
- AREAS OF NAVIGATION 2019
- Winter: Carribian Sea
Summer: Mediterranean Sea
- € 70.000 per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)