Featuring the latest in design and technology, SW105 Wolfhound is the most recent sailing yacht available for charter today in this size and class. A Wolfhound yacht charter is the perfect choice for family or adventure seekers. With her comfortable interiors and high-performance capabilities, Wolfhound offers 8 guests the best standards expected of a luxury sailing yacht. Since delivery in 2018, this yacht has been carefully maintained by a top-level crew. She is currently available for charter in Italy and the South of France.
- Her telescopic keel guarantees access to shallower harbors and bays and excellent stability and sail carrying.
- This crewed sailing yacht for charter has a single level deck that provides comfortable and safe passages from the aft to the forward guest cockpit.
- Her Raised Saloon configuration allows light to flood into the interior through panoramic windows, hull portlights and a doublewide electrically operated companionway.
- The ample and protected guest cockpit, with dining and sunbathing areas, is well separate from the aft crew cockpit that concentrates most of the maneuvering gear.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning, allow maximum flexibility for protecting and shading the guests cockpit and the sunbathing area.
- The fully equipped guest cockpit has a coffee table with a cool box and two deck fridges.
- The tender garage accommodates a 4.3m (14’) Aquascan jet tender plus storage space for toys and equipment.
- A custom electric dumbwaiter from the galley to the cockpit makes for efficient serving and clearing.
INTERIOR STYLE AND LAYOUT
- The interior features a four-cabin interior arrangement with master cabin.
- The main saloon is a light, bright open space where eight to ten people can relax and converse in comfort on couches or at the dining table.
- Immediately fore of the living area an ample studio/TV area flawlessly separates the main saloon from the owner’s private area.
- A VIP cabin forward of the saloon features a queen-sized bed. Two more twin guest cabins are located aft of the saloon. All guest cabins are en suite for privacy and functionality.
- Guests can also enjoy a highly sophisticated and integrated entertainment system with AMX controller.
- The crew area aft is an efficient living and working environment for five to six and includes three cabins and two heads.
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 4 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2018
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 34,59 m [32,27 m Excluding bowsprit]
BEAM (MAX): 7,31 m
DRAFT: 3,65 m – 5,6 m (telescopic keel)
DISPLACEMENT: 69.500 kg (lightship IRC)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Double VIP Cabin + (2) Twin Cabins
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: NOVURANIA 4,30M
Engine: YAMAHA 60hp 4 x stroke
- Water-Ski Adult & Children
(2) paddles boards
Towing ring (donut)
- AREA OF NAVIGATION 2020
- Italy and South of France
- € 75.000 per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA Terms)