Dharma is the second unit in Southern Wind Shipyard’s SW95 series. The yacht was designed for long range navigation as well as for family and luxury charter use. Her medium to light displacement grants exciting sailing even in light Med breezes.
- The deck-house-protected guest central cockpit allows plenty of room for socializing and relax on deck in full privacy and safety.
- Dharma’s sailing cockpit is placed between the guest cockpit and a large sunbathing area aft that can be all devoted to relaxation.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area and protecting guests from bad weather
INTERIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- The interior’s timeless style reflects the sporty and elegant character of this yacht: light colored fabrics contrast with high quality teak furniture to create a warm atmosphere on board
- The split level saloon under the deckhouse is a bright area with lots of big windows, sofas and low tables. The upper area is just three steps below deck level and includes an ample nav station. The full beam saloon below features a large settee around a beautifully simple dining table to port and two smaller settees to starboard
- A lobby off the saloon leads to a small but useful en suite single cabin
- Dharma’s interior layout sleeps up to 7 guests in 4 cabins. An ample and luxurious owner’s cabin aft features a centrally placed double bed and a charming vanity desk.
- The crew area forward accommodates up to 4 crew to ensure a relaxed luxury yachting experience
The yacht received an extensive interior and exterior refit in 2013
Her unique metallic gold hull color makes her a standout
7 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 4 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2005
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 29 m
BEAM (MAX): 6.80 m
DRAFT: 3.50 m
DISPLACEMENT: 63 tons
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (2) VIP Cabins + (1) Single Cabin
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Zodiac 460 Yamaha 60 HP
- (2) Kite Surfers
(1) Wake Board
(1) Fishing Equipment
(1) Snorkelling Equipment
- AREA OF NAVIGATION 2019
- Winter: Caribbean Sea
Summer: Italy- Tyrrhenian Sea
- High season: €35,000 per week + expenses (MYBA terms)
Low season: €28,000 per week + expenses (MYBA terms)