2018 SUMMER CHARTER SEASON
SW 102 FARFALLA IN NORTHEN EUROPE
England, Scotland, Norway:
live the ultimate experience of exploring and sailing in
some of the most unusual and exclusive destinations in Europe.
CHARTER SPECIAL FEATURES
- Farfalla is a 102-foot superyacht designed for luxury living and high performance sailing.
- Charters accommodate eight guests on intimate experiences that offer first class comfort and adventure at sea.
- Built by Southern Wind, Farfalla was awarded the prestigious Quality & Value Award at the 2015 World Superyacht Awards.
- Charters combine superb sailing, adventure experiences and fine dining.
- Guests participate in superyacht regattas, explore islands and beaches, and enjoy personal chef and entertainment luxuries.
- Designed by Nauta Yachts, Farfalla boasts a raised saloon, sleek deckhouse and uncluttered sight lines. Guests enjoy high-end comfort and ample space on board, where uncluttered views take the spotlight.
- Accommodating eight guests in a four-suite layout, Farfalla’s interior emphasises comfortable cruising. High ceilings, soft furnishings and natural lighting create a stylish and sophisticated holiday atmosphere.