SW80DS SKIP’N BOU
Skip’ Bou is the first unit in Southern Wind Shipyard’s SW80 Deck Saloon series. This blue water cruiser is the ideal choice both for family and luxury charter use. Her medium to light displacement means exciting sailing even in light Med breezes.
- The deck plan has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests.
- The central guest cockpit is protected by the coachroof. A large sunbathing area adjacent has plenty of room for socializing and relaxing on deck in privacy and safety.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading and protecting the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area.
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal maneuvering space with independent and direct access to crew quarters without passing through the guest areas.
- The aft swimming platform gives easy access to the water and features a shower and handy storage for snorkeling gear.
INTERIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- The interior styling reflects the sporty and elegant character of this yacht: light colored fabricscontrast with high quality teak furniture to create a warm atmosphere on board.
- The accommodation features the owner’s cabin fore layout for quiet, privacy and comfort. The central king sized bed does not dominate the space which also features a corner vanity desk and a couch for two.
- Two Twin en suite guest cabins are located aft of the saloon
- The coachroof windows allow light and views into the saloon which features a U shaped couch and a dining area for up to eight people to port. At a lower level forward she features a very useful conversation corner with a well-equipped bar area.
- The crew area aft includes two cabins and a spacious galley and has a dedicated companionway to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
6 (+1) GUESTS | 3 CABINS | 3 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2003
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 23,99 m
BEAM (MAX): 5,90 m
DRAFT: 3,80 m
DISPLACEMENT: 39,49 tons
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (2) Twin Cabins
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Joker 4.20 dark grey with Yamaha 50hp
- AREA OF NAVIGATION 2019
- Winter: Bahamas And Caribbean
Summer: Mediterranean Sea
- Low season: € 24,000 per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)
High season: € 28,000 per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)